Middle Eastern Bakery , amp; Deli
Phoenix, AZ 85014
The restaurant includes a small market where you can buy authentic Middle Eastern foods, including pitas, falafel, and refrigerated sauces. There is a bakery and deli where you can get fresh baked breads, halal and kosher meats and marinades. Of course, try the delicious menu items at their restaurant! Try their famous lemonade, made with rose water and honey. Good Middle Eastern and Moroccan food, Middle Eastern Desserts, including vegetarian and gluten-free options.
Try the Lebanese Chicken plate, which is chicken, Greek salad, rice and a pita. The pitas are warm, fresh baked, soft and tasty.
Very affordable, too! Most plates are under $10 bucks. Check ’em out!
523 N 20th St
Phoenix, AZ 85006
For some of the best and affordably priced Middle Eastern food in Phoenix, come to Al-Hana, a medium sized cafe inside the Baiz Marketplace.
Try the meat and spinach pies, get a dozen meat pies to go for only $9 bucks. Try their hummus, the beef shawarma plate,
baba ghanoush, tabouli with a package of freshly baked pita, the falafel wrap or the chicken shawarma. Huge portions that will fill any to-go box.
Phoenix, AZ 85015
Delicious mom , amp; pop restaurant that makes affordable and authentic Middle Eastern dishes. Come to Fattoush, where they have some of the best lentil soup in the Valley! Try the Chicken Shawarma Sandwich, served with soup or salad. To feed a family, get The King’s Feast: Chicken kebab, Kofta kebab, gyro, rice, hummus, babaganoush, falafel, dolma, spinach , amp; pies, with salad or soup.
For an appetizer, try the chicken rolls with garlic sauce; Dolma, their amazing vegetarian stuffed grape leaves; lamb kabobs with rice, hummus, tabouleh and their famously good lentil soup.
Don’t forget to try their delicious Turkish coffee!
Ali Baba’s Cafe
Phoenix, AZ 85053
Really great Middle Eastern food at an affordable price, Come to Ali Baba’s Cafe and try some of the local favorites such as the seasoned fries, hummus, Gyro sandwich, Falafel Sandwich, Chicken Kebab or the Chicken Shawarma, as well as the juicy and tender Beef Sandwich.
For an appetizer, try the Baba ghanoush with freshly baked pita bread, or their delicious Middle Eastern Salad.
After your meal, try the baklava!
Phoenix, AZ 85051
Phoenix, AZ 85073
Eden’s Grill Inn
Phoenix, AZ 85032
A family owned Greek , amp; Mediterranean restaurant, Eden’s Grill has amazing and affordable dishes that are flavorful and authentic! Try their tender Lamb and Chicken, with a side of their special almond , amp; raisin yellow rice, or their delicious Matzo Ball soup.
Other menu favorites include the stuffed grape leaves, the huge Gyro salad or Tabouli salad, fresh and served with pita bread. Try the Moroccan Chicken, or the Lamb Kabob salad. Some of the best Tzatziki in the valley, with fresh pita bread and perfectly seasoned meat. Don’t forget their desserts like home-made lemon cake with cream cheese, or the nutty and creamy Nehren’s wedding cake.
Olive Tree Market , amp; Grill
Phoenix, AZ 85027
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8 am – 7 pm
- Sat 9 am – 6 pm
- Friendly and helpful family run market and restaurant. Famous for their spinach pies, hummus and falafel. Try one of their vegetarian platters, such as the falafel, baba, hummus, and spanakopita, or try the famously good gyro platter. Have fun browsing the grocery store that is connected to the restaurant, where you’ll find fresh baked goods from their bakery. Try the tahini, the chicken kabobs, the falafel and eggplant dip, and for dessert try some sweet baklava.
Sahara Middle Eastern Restaurant
Tempe, AZ 85282
- Mon-Fri 11 am – 9 pm
- Sat 12 pm – 9 pm
- Closed during 3pm-5pm
- The Best Mediterranean Food in the East Valley. Friendly service, Reasonable Prices and Large Portions! Top favorites include the lentil soup, the Labneh, the hummus, the tabouleh, the chicken feta and the chicken shawarma. Try the sunbuseks or the Tabouli; the Huge vegetarian platter has falafel, hummus, baba ganoush, stuffed grape leaves and tabouli. The Lamb is fresh and delicious, the sebzi is great of vegetarians, and there are lots of veggie options too!
- And don’t forget the baklava for dessert!
4757 E Greenway Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Mon-Thu 11 am – 8 pm
- Fri-Sat 11 am – 9 pmSun 11 am – 7 pm
This Persian and Mediterranean restaurant has the best Persian food in Arizona, not to mention a large space with comfy seats. Select from their huge menu and have your food brought to the table. Try an appetizer like hummus, salad, gyros and kabobs, and the Zaytoon Wraps.
For an entree try the chicken or sirloin kabobs with a side salad and basmati rice. Also try the Tzaziki, or the Eggplant in olive oil, and don’t forget the freshly baked lavash bread!
- Mon-Sat 10 am – 8 pm
- Sun 11 am – 4:30 pm
- One of the Best Middle Eastern restaurants in Tempe, perhaps even Arizona. Connected via a Middle Eastern Grocery, this restaurant always serves huge portions, so be sure to take a To-Go box! Try the famous chicken shawarma, Gyros and baklava. The Tabbouleh is incredibly delicious! Their shawarma and falafel sandwiches are always yummy.
- The large menu also has gyro sandwiches with creamy tzatziki sauce, served in a warm pita, not to mention the fresh hummus and spanakopita.
- For To-Go, just walk to the back of the market and order at the register.
- The dining area is on the right side of the market. It get busy during lunchtime.
- At the grocery store you can pick up fresh feta from their deli, hookah supplies and candies such as baklava and chocolate.
- Pick up some crispy chocolate wafer cookies by the register, and don’t forget the baklava!