- Hours: Tue-Sun 5 pm – 12 am
- Closed Mondays
- Southern style cooking and burgers at this restaurant! A Huge covered patio greets you as you enter this tiny burger diner. Try the poutine covered in cheddar cheese and sausage gravy, the fried egg sandwich, or their delicious grilled cheese sandwiches! Of course the reason you came was their famous burgers, the owner and chef only uses local and fresh ingredients in the entrees. All Burgers use organic meat, and include the Port of Call, with Sharp Cheddar, Garlic Aioli and sauted with mushrooms, the famous Welcome Burger with Sharp Cheddar, Garlic Aioli, butter pickles and onions, or the Peanut Butter Burger with bacon and pickles. All burgers come with a side of cole slaw or fries. Try one of their cocktail specials like the HURRICANE, a combination of 2 rums and freshly squeezed tropical fruit juice.
- Hours: Mon-Sat 10 am – 9 pm Sun 11 am – 6 pm
- At Rocket Burger, the Burgers are Out of this World! Try the Bacon cheeseburger, the Philly Burger, the famous Onion Rings or Cheese Curds, or try a yummy sub sandwich like the New Yorker or the BBQ Pork Sandwich. Over 350 types of soda to choose from, their Soda Wall will blow you away! Try flavors like Vanilla root beer, Frosty orange, Chocolate covered Maple Smoked Bacon, China Cola to the Blenheim Ginger Ale Pink Cap. Also includes vegetarian options. Some of the best burgers in the Valley!
- Hours: Mon-Fri 10 am – 8 pm Sat 10 am – 6 pm
- Closed Sundays
- This tiny burger shop offers up fries shakes and ice cream, delicious open-flame char-broiled burgers, hot dogs, fries, and their Famous Onion Rings, many locals consider this the Best Drive Thru in Phoenix.
2825 N Central Ave Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8 am – 7 pm Sat 10 am – 2 pm
- A Good Old-Fashioned Burger joint, serving fresh burgers, shakes, fries, hotdogs, and all your diner favorites! Try their famous burgers or their popular chili cheese fries! Super cheap prices and specials going on every day, and customize your burger with a huge selection of toppings, they even offer breakfast options like a delicious breakfast burrito.
Chicago Hamburger Co
- Hours: Mon-Sat 10:30 am – 8 pm
- Closed Sundays
- Enjoy their famously delicious Sliders, you can order them by the dozen and it’s worth it! They also have Salads, Sandwiches, Chicago Hot Dogs, “Windy City” Sliders, Charbroiled Burgers and Chicken, as well as over 10 sides, including fried zuchini, home-made chili and yummy Frito Pie. The sliders use Fresh Italian Beef, and they cook with only the freshest ingredients. Try Chili Fries, a Dozen Cheeseburger Sliders, Fried veggies, our their ever-changing Chili of the Day!
Chicago team pride adorns the walls, arcade games, simple booths and Chicago street signs add a unique charm to this great hot dog and burger joint! The hotdogs use real Vienna Hotdogs, on fluffy buns, with seasoning and relish. Deep fried, tasty veggies like mushrooms and zucchini, and very tasty sliders that would beat White Castle in presentation. A Must-Go-To Restaurant!
The Stand3538 E Indian School Rd Phoenix, AZ 85018
- Hours: Mon-Sun 11 am – 11 pm
- A burger and taco restaurant, specializing in juicy, fresh and hot burgers, as well as tacos and shakes. Some of the favorites are the short rib tacos, the fries, and the Dulce de Leche shake, chocolate chili shake, and the tropical banana shake. A Cool atmosphere, as well as a patio area. Some of the best Burgers in Phoenix!
- The Stand uses ingredients that are locally grown, never frozen, hormone free, and as fresh and natural as possible.High quality fresh food without preservatives, fillers, hormones, trans fat, high fructose corn syrup, and freezer burn!
Two Hippies Magic Mushroom Burgers802 E Indian School Rd Phoenix, AZ 85073
- Hours: Mon-Sat 11 am – 8 pm
- Two Hippies specializes in huge burgers that won’t break the wallet. They have Two Specials every day, where you can get a huge bacon cheeseburger, fries, and a soda, all for $5. For $1 more, you can upgrade to a double patty. Delicious Hotdogs and their award-winning sweet potato fries are also menu favorites. They have a veggie burger, which is a breaded portabello mushrooms, roasted has chilis and topped with guacamole. Other recommendations are the
- “Just a Cheeseburger”, Bacon Cheeseburger, Hot Ass Burger, Good Ass Burger, French Ass Burger, Kick Ass Burger, Chili Cheeseburger, and the Fat Ass Burger. Amazing prices and juicy gigantic burgers, a hidden gem in the valley!
Original Hamburger Works2801 N 15th Ave Phoenix, AZ 85007
mon – thur 11am- 10pm
fri-sat 11am – 11pm
sunday 11am – 9pmHamburgers done the old fashioned way, using only high-quality beef, mesquite broiled 1/3 lb. patties with a side of fries, their popular onion rings, as well as fried zucchinis, mushrooms, baked potato, chili and soup, chicken strips or buffalo wings. The huge condiment , amp; salad bar includes a wide selection of toppings for your burger or salad. Get a huge 1/3 lb burger for about $5! Also has a full bar, 6 tv’s, and loads of atmosphere and charm. Check ’em out!
3146 E Camelback Rd Phoenix, AZ 85016
Everyday: 11am – 2amThis hip burger and sushi joint has a full bar with a huge beer selection, gourmet soups like Gazpacho, salads, grilled sandwiches, and of course delicious burgers and sushi platters. The sweet potato fries are out of this world, and try the signature Delux Burger; fresh ground, all-natural, grain-fed, niman ranch certified premium beef, garnished with caramelized onions , amp; applewood smoked bacon; a blend of gruyere , amp; maytag bleu cheeses , amp; topped with baby arugula. Their special Delux Sauce turns a regular burger into a mouth-watering masterpiece. Open late!