Mon – Thurs | 11AM – 9 PM
Fri , amp; Sat | 11AM – 9:30 PM
Sun | 11AM – 9 PM
Monday – Saturday (Closed Sundays)
Lunch | 11:00AM – 3:00PM
Dinner | 5:00PM – 9:00PM
Mu Shu Asian Grill
1502 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85015
Mon – Sat | 11AM – 9PM
Closed on Sunday
(602) 277-9867American Chinese food with a blend of other Asian flavors, Mu Shu Asian Grill is one of the best Asian Restaurants in the Valley. Try the Choose-Your-Own Stir Fry, which lets you decide the meat (chicken, pork, steak or shrimp) the Wok sauce (spicy Szechuan Garlic or Kung Pao, or more mellow Chinese sauce or terriyaki) and the veggies, and they wok it fresh for you! Other favorites include the hot and sour soup, the Mu Shu packed full of shrimp, veggies and fried rice. Also try their Chicken lo Mein, house special fried rice, terriyaki chicken, or their delicious dumplings. The Beef Skewers are to die for! Large Portions and Lots of Veggies.
The Blue Fin
1401 N Central Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85004
Mon-Fri 10:30 am – 6:30 pm
(602) 254-3171For delicious Japanese Asian Fusion cooking, come to The Blue Fin in downtown Phoenix, right next to the light rail. Try their yummy Panko Chicken or Fish bowl, with huge portions and good prices, you won’t leave hungry! Offering some of the best terriyaki dishes in the valley, try a spring roll or an eggroll with ginger sauce, the char-grilled terriyaki chicken bowl that is tangy and savory, steamed veggies, or the hot and flavorful miso soup. Really great $3 lunch specials that come with lots of fresh veggies and brown rice. The best Terriyaki bowl in town!
Nobuo At Teeter House622 E Adams St. Phoenix, AZ 85004Tue – SunLunch | 11 am – 4 pm
At Nobuo At Teeter House, enjoy the intimate decor and enjoy traditional Japanese cooking or a refreshing tea, or sit at the full bar and watch the James Beard Award Winning chef work his magic in the kitchen. Everyone raves about their famous Pork Belly Buns, and for good reason; they’re amazingly delicious! Try the seabass and mushrooms, the soft shell crab sandwich, or the flavorful okonomiyaki. Other menu items include the Grapefruit and hamachi, the Ebi Salad, or the incredible Teeter Tots. A Tasting menu offering unique and rotating Japanese dishes, is available on Friday and Saturday with a 24 hour advance phone reservation ($60).
Tottie’s Asian Fusion6204 N Scottsdale Rd, Ste 106, Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
Tuesday – Sunday | 11AM – 9PM
Closed MondaysTottie’s Asian Fusion brings together the best of Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese cuisine. Huge portions and great prices, you’ll be stuffed and have leftovers, and still spend less than $10. Try their spring rolls, sushi, or show up for their Happy Hour to get amazing drink and food specials. Has outdoor seating and a comfortable atmosphere. Try the Prau kra chicken, pad thai with chicken and brown rice with fresh salad, The Tottie rolls, string beans, the Panang curry, and the Pad Pra Kow beef. Other favorites include the fire-heated Tom Yum Soup, Potstickers, sugarcane chicken, and the salmon satay, don’t forget the Dragon Noodles!
66 S Dobson Rd
Mesa, AZ 85202
- Mon – Sun: 9 AM – 8:30 PMSun: 9 AM – 8:00 PM
- Come to this Authentic Vietnamese Restaurant, specializing in not only Pho, but their awesome Spring Rolls and commitment to only using , No-MSG meats and fresh vegetables.
- Enjoy their Pho; Beef based rice noodle soups served with choices of toppings.
- Delicious Bun; Rice vermicelli salad served with choices of seasoned grilled chicken, 3 types of pork, beef, and shrimp.
- Try one of their many Specialty Noodle Soups like Mi Vit Tiem (Roasted duck leg).
- Hu Tieu; Pork , amp; chicken based rice noodle soups with choices of toppings from calamari, fish, shrimp, krab, roast pork, beef or chicken.
- Mi; Pork , amp; chicken based egg noodle soups with the same choices of toppings as Hu Tieu
- Rice Plates Steamed Rice served with choices of seasoned grilled meat, shrimp or fish.A delicious menu of Vegetarian Options rounds out the many entrees. Sauteed seasonal vegetable with rice, Vegetarian fried rice, Wide noodle wok fried with vegatables – Vegetarian noodle soup – Vegetarian eggroll salad.Kid’s Meals Beef based noodle soups with choice of toppings: lean steak, chicken, and beef meatballs.
George , amp; Son’s Asian Cuisine
11291 E Via Linda
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
(480) 661-6336Enjoy live music every saturday at George and sons make reservations at 480-661-6336
- Mon-Thu, Sun 11:30 am – 9:30 pm
- Fri-Sat 11:30 am – 10 pm
George and Son’s Asian Cuisine Restaurant has established his restaurant as one of Scottsdale’s premier destinations for superb cuisine and pleasant dining. Their flavors come from many different regions of Southeast Asia. An upscale atmosphere and a huge wine list will impress you as you browse the menu with a Burmese specialty, a Spicy Thai dish or one of George , amp; Son’s famously unique dishes such as George’s Seafood Pocket, Sizzling Black Pepper Beef or Crackling Calamari.
- Hours: Mon-Thu, Sun 11 am – 10 pm
- Fri-Sat 11 am – 11 pm
- Some of the best Pad Thai in the Valley can be found here. The coconut martini and Massaman curry with beef short ribs are the most popular dishes, as well as the crab wontons. The flavors, the quality ingredients and meats, the Thai cooking technique, are all authentic and great. Gorgeously decorated inside, friendly staff and a full bar, enjoy yourself at SaBai!
- From their website:
- “Thai cuisine is the national cuisine of Thailand. Thai cuisine places emphasis on lightly prepared dishes with strong aromatic components. Thai cuisine is known for being spicy. Balance, detail and variety are important to Thai cooking. Thai food is known for its balance of the five fundamental taste senses in each dish or the overall meal: hot (spicy), sour, sweet, salty, and (optional) bitter.”
Tott’s Asian Diner4030 W Ray Rd Ste 1, Chandler, AZ 85226
Mon-Thu | 10:30 am – 9:30 pm
Fri-Sat | 10:30 am – 10 pm
Sun | 11:30 am – 9:30 pm
For some of the Best Chinese Food the Valley has to offer, Come to Tott’s Asian Diner, Voted #1 Best Orange Chicken in Arizona. Their specialties include Orange
Chicken, Leg meat breaded and deep fried with tangy orange peel sauce,
Breaded white-meat chicken, deep fried with lemon sauce , amp; broccoli. Kung Pao Chicken is served with water chestnuts, snow peas, carrots and mushrooms. Try the Bourbon Chicken, marinated leg meat grilled to perfection with Bourbon sauce, served over cabbage.